What is the best way to reorder my custom boxes? Will I get the same result?
Get the same boxes again with our simple reordering process. Follow these steps to place a quick reorder based on one of your past Fantastapack orders:
- Log into your Account
- Click on the order you wish to reorder in the ORDER HISTORY section; it will start with an FP-XXXXX number. Click on the FP-XXXX title link to access the order information.
- Click on ARTWORK RECEIVED (red text) - this will expand the reordering option window. Note: if you have a different status, the option is unavailable. Please contact Customer Support at email@example.com
- Next, select either Reorder With New Art or Reorder With Same Art
- You will be taken directly to the SHOPPING CART page, where you can adjust the quantity (click on the shopping cart icon once you changed your quantity to update your cart) or add additional boxes to your order (continue shopping)
- Complete the CHECKOUT steps as normal. Done!
When reordering with the same artwork, your order will already have your previous order's art file attached, so you will not need to upload an art file again.
When reordering with new artwork, you will receive a dieline so you can create new artwork offline.