Follow these simple steps to place your custom packaging order.
Watch our how-to-order videos to learn more about our two methods of designing custom packaging:
- Order using our free online Editor Tool, Art Studio
- Order using your custom dieline and using an offline tool such as Adobe Illustrator
Placing an order on Fantastapack.com is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select the box style you want from this page
- On the box style product description page, enter your box DIMENSIONS
- Choose your MATERIAL
- Check the PRINT OPTIONS you require
- Enter your QUANTITY (QTY)
- Your custom pricing will be visible - changing the quantity will update the price automatically
- To purchase, simply ADD TO CART and follow the checkout process
- You can also choose to use our free online graphics editor, Art Studio, by clicking DESIGN ONLINE (you will be able to add the item to your cart after using Art Studio)
After purchase, we will create your unique PDF dieline and email it to you. You will receive it within 10 minutes after your order is placed. If you have used our Art Studio graphics editor online, we already have your art file attached to your order, so you can put your feet up and relax! Your art file is directly sent to our pre-press team for inspection once your order is placed.
To apply artwork to your dieline offline, open it in Adobe Illustrator and create your artwork in a CMYK layer. When you're done, upload it to your Fantastapack Admin panel, click on the order you want to add the artwork to, and click "Upload Art*". Please note: If your file size exceeds 100MB, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to confirm your artwork upload by clicking on "CONFIRM"!
Please note: By clicking on CONFIRM you understand that your artwork selection is final and that no changes can be made. You have proofed your artwork for copy, images, and composition, and acknowledge that your file meets the artwork guidelines provided by Fantastapack. You also confirm that you have obtained any necessary licenses to reproduce copyrighted or trademarked property.
All orders ship out in 10 business days after your artwork is submitted and approved for production.